Beyond Peace is looking for some creative campus ambassadors.
- Must be an undergraduate student of any discipline.
- Candidates who can commit at least 5 hours a week.
- Actively involved or willing to involve in co-curricular activities in different clubs/social organizations of his/her perspective universities.
- Candidates who can actively participate in social media and virtual campaigns.
- Good multitasking skill when comes to balance academic and professional life.
Benefits of this program:
- Training on different categories, such as article writing, reporting, documentation, public relations, and entrepreneurial skill.
- Appreciation certificate at the end of the tenure period.
- Recognition of top campus ambassadors based on their performance.
- Top 03 campus ambassadors will receive an opportunity to work for Beyond Peace at the end of the tenure.
- A chance to prepare yourself for your professional career.
To be considered as the campus ambassador, follow the steps:
- Figure out what the illustrations (05) represent in the photo.
- Make a short video (01-02 minutes) of yourself understanding your role as a campus ambassador from those illustrations. You can use loom for video sharing.
- That’s all!!
Send us your CV, your photo, and the video to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15.01.2021.